About Me

My photo
Thinker. Artist. Evolving. Want want wanting. Reader. People watcher. Struggler. Etc.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Melodie Fay "Puff" Sexton



I wanted to post this because it is a terrible loss. From the first instant I ever saw her, I honestly thought she had to be the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my entire life. I saw her walking back from lunch one day in high school. She was sitting outside reading "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" which I bought not long after. Now-- that was years and years ago. I just now, a few months ago, got around to actually reading the book. It's such a strange thing. So strange. I remember, a few days later after seeing her, and my cousin, Ryan, told me she thought I was a lesbian or something because he told her how beautiful I thought she was and I didn't mind. Seriously. She is stunning. I'm not the only one who thought that. Hearing of her death is so terrible to me. She has a three year old son.

If there's anyone reading this; please donate money to her son.

I just cannot believe it. I really can't. I wish I had known her at all. The only thing I have ever known of her is knowing her beauty. And maybe that's all I could have wished for. God knows I would not have been able to be able to handle her death beyond that. I am so sorry for her family and her friends and especially her son. I cannot imagine the loss. Rest peacefully, Melodie, I know you were loved by so many and admired by even more.

1 comment:

  1. I was just reading the obits section in the newspaper yesterday and came across her obituary. I was struck too by how beautiful she looked and seemed.

    ReplyDelete

Followers