About Me

My photo
Thinker. Artist. Evolving. Want want wanting. Reader. People watcher. Struggler. Etc.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

i imagine you, in your travels, thinking about me...

"I wish you could have been there for the sun & the rain & the long, hard hills. For the sound of a thousand conversations scattered along the road. For the people laughing & crying & remembering at the end. But, mainly, I wish you could have been there."--Brian Andreas.


i constantly read and see things that make me think of you and foolishly, vainly, and wishfully assume that you do the same...
i plant you in situations, conversations, nighttime dreams... 
i know it's just a fantasy...
but regardless... i still think of you constantly.


and the only thing i get in return is absolute silence.

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes I think we are the same fucking person. You are me two years ago, and the me inside that I still hide from everyone. I hate that you have to go through this, because I know exactly how fucking miserable it is, and you definitely do not deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe, sheritta, you're a sweet girl. i, however, am a fool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are not a fool. just a human.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodi, I’m sitting here when I should be sleeping, reading your blog. And I miss you a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You’re a gorgeous person, and I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers