About Me

My photo
Thinker. Artist. Evolving. Want want wanting. Reader. People watcher. Struggler. Etc.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Spring '11.


So, I thought I was going to be able to take Botany this semester, but as it turns out, you need Biology as a prerequisite and instead of that I was going to take Plants and Human Society for non-majors... which sounded fantastic right? How do the two link up? I heard this and was smitten. But... it had a time conflict with my drawing IV class. So, I tried a few other routes of having more than two classes this semester but no matter what I tried, nothing worked. 
So, I'm enrolled in Drawing IV and Sculpture I. 
I'll have plenty of time to work on ceramics and my paintings.
I'll also have plenty of time to work.
Maybe this is a good thing, after all.
But i can't help but feeling very sad about that class. 
It sounds so great.
One day, perhaps. 



2 comments:

  1. c-hope, you-hope. :)January 7, 2011 at 11:09 AM

    AWW, BUMMER!! It'll be alright, you found the silver lining in all those things you listed. One day, indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers