About Me

My photo
Thinker. Artist. Evolving. Want want wanting. Reader. People watcher. Struggler. Etc.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Swapping Positions...


A new semester has begun.
Time to sweep the dust off of the ole' elephant skin, as they say...
It has recently come to my attention that I am needed as President of Artist Common at school.
Of course a meeting will be held about this..
I'm nervous, and excited, and my mind is racing.
I love this organization and want to see some good things happen this semester.
Wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. yourbiggestfan, chrystalFebruary 1, 2011 at 5:49 AM

    Mom told me this, and sooooo CONGRATULATIONS!! That's really exciting and cool, and I know you'll devote yourself to making it even better than it already is! You don't need luck, little sister, just do the damn thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. You'll be awesome. =)

    ReplyDelete

Followers