About Me

My photo
Thinker. Artist. Evolving. Want want wanting. Reader. People watcher. Struggler. Etc.

Friday, November 11, 2011

My Man's a Veteran.



Thank you to all of the men and women who have done the hardest things imaginable. My biggest wish is that veterans are taken care of completely by the country of which they have risked or lost their lives. I can't even begin to understand what war is like and I am so thankful that I do not know. 
P.S. don't forget to get your free bloomin' onion from The Outback...


How do you thank someone for fighting for your lazy, condescending, American ass?
Well-- I'm not sure but I'll start off with dinner and a blow-j. ;]

4 comments:

  1. The last part was....umm......haha. I know how you feel. The whole situation with veterans and war just crushes me on the inside. I feel a heavy weight on my heart for them and their families and I just wish there was something I could do....but at least voicing my opinion is something. And I have made it a point that my children will not have that lazy, disrespectful, ungrateful attitude.

    ReplyDelete

Followers