About Me

My photo
Thinker. Artist. Evolving. Want want wanting. Reader. People watcher. Struggler. Etc.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The two loves of my life: Horatio and Mr. Bazzle.

Me and my new flame, Horatio. 

In other news, Mr. Bazzle and I had a photo shoot the other day. It was quite successful. 



I'm almost moved back home. 
Can't wait to save money and get me some new fucking clothes
and a mani/pedi
and a hairs cut
and a bed frame
...
In general, to feel like a girl, again. 
And not a poor motha fuckahhh.
<3.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jo,
    It's been a while since I've been able to catch up on the blogs I follow.
    LOVE the main photo of the mouse eating the snake!! Artist??
    Also, the pics of you and bazzle-kins are adorable, as always.

    Love you...see your ass on halloween!! dress slutty or gross...or both.
    The winner of the costume contest will win a PRIZE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessi, i have no idea who the artist is-- found it on someone's blog and I think it accurately describes me as a person. lol? AAAnnnnddd, i cannot wait to see your ass this weekend. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete

Followers