About Me

My photo
Thinker. Artist. Evolving. Want want wanting. Reader. People watcher. Struggler. Etc.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Emily DeRoche, one of my very favorite local photographers took some pictures of my nephews a few weeks ago at Wuthering Heights Park in Beaumont. 
These are just two that she had up on her FB. 
Aythen. 
Apparently he was being a little shit that day.
I'm pretty excited to see some tantrum images. 



Archer.
AKA: 
Archimedes 
Archimeedle
Archie
:]

___________________________________________________


UV Tattoo. 





It's all about the process, not the goal. 







Baptism of Christ (1710)
 Aert De Gelder
















Fast Food Pyramid.











An image I found on my friend Emily's wedding photo album on FB. 
I thought it was absolutely brilliant. 
Apparently they were trying to have "sexy arms" for photos.
Gotta hate some flappy arms. 







<3. 



So many things have been going awry lately. 
I'm having a hard time being positive at all. 
I feel like there's something in the air... 
Something pulling on everyone's energies.
Normalcy has slipped right out the fucking window. 
I just feel so connected to everyone and everything around me and it can hurt a lot sometimes. 
There's only one thing that will help me sort this out. 
Back to meditation it is. 
I hate that I get away from it on occasion. 
I have some thoughts and feelings that need to either be resolved or simply let go of; which isn't very simple at all. 


May you be happy.
May you be healthy.
May you be at peace. 

If everything is in flux, then I hope the spectrum turns around soon. 

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers