About Me

My photo
Thinker. Artist. Evolving. Want want wanting. Reader. People watcher. Struggler. Etc.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Linnis Blanton.

Hey everyone.
I just wanted everyone to know that my ceramics professor is having an art show in Galveston next weekend. The opening is Saturday, March 7, 2009 from 6-9.
His work is exquisite; he will be showing about 14 large pieces and there will be wall pieces as well (platters and such).
Check out the flier and get your booties out there. Bring a friend.


(Mythical Petroglyphs, Stonewear, 2008)

Place. Time. Who.
See some more of his work at Blantonspottery.com.


That's all for now.
Pictures of my work in progress, soon.
Best of wishes, Linnis!

Jodi Hebert.

1 comment:

  1. I hope to go. Thanks for the site address. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers