About Me

My photo
Thinker. Artist. Evolving. Want want wanting. Reader. People watcher. Struggler. Etc.

Monday, January 23, 2012

i feel your bleeding heart.

I read your words and I see the pictures you find interesting and we agree so much on how to live a compassionate life. I am burdened by the fact that I have done so much silent damage to anything that might be a friendship without absolute ashamedness. You are kind, and you are special, and you don't know anything that has been done to you and you don't need to. You have been deceived and I will not say a word because I respect everything you are and you are so happy-- or at least on that road.

2 comments:

  1. You are an amazing person. That kindred compassion that you share is enough to forgive the silent damage. You are showing compassion by not saying what has been done and the other person doesn't need to know as long as they are happy. I am sure personally that I have been wronged hundreds of times that I am not aware of. Let other people tear you down, but it won't be I. There is enough hate in this world, just love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you respect someone, then you should support their strength and capacity to take the truth. Not rely on falsehoods. To attain happiness through falsehood and ignorance is not happiness at all. It is comfort. And comfort will not produce happiness. I believe happiness is a product of when all truth is laid out on the table, and you can accept it all, reject nothing, and move forward "on that road." Then you deserve happiness and respect.

    ReplyDelete

Followers