About Me

My photo
Thinker. Artist. Evolving. Want want wanting. Reader. People watcher. Struggler. Etc.

Monday, August 1, 2011

getting tatted soon. (UPDATED)

                                        Manipura, Solar Plexus Chakra.                                          






above the scar in between my tits...
(image from January 2009-- two months after surgery which was November 14, 2008) 



Tattooed on August 3rd, 2011 at Santa Fe Tattoo Parlor by the very awesome Mr. Johnny Johno.












This is an image of my tumor. (6.7 lbs.) 
The piece of paper represents 2 centimeters.





Frida.








This is one of the first images I put on this blog. 







These are ovarian tumor cells and cross-sections.








Chakras. 








There's not much separating us. 





Jerry Uelsmann, 1972, Seaweed Womb.








Quite lovely and painful. 










Brilliant, elegant, introspective, quiet, etc. 

2 comments:

  1. me tooo!!! i think my favorite sister, Erin, has shown me pictures of this flower and how she had always thought about getting it on her wrist or arm somewhere. i forget the name of the flower...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the above flower? isn't really a flower-- well.. it resembles one in some aspects, but it's the most feminine chakra i've found... solar plexus... almost vaginal.

    ReplyDelete

Followers