About Me

My photo
Thinker. Artist. Evolving. Want want wanting. Reader. People watcher. Struggler. Etc.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

realizations through repetitions.

there's something about feeling free when you feel like you don't actually belong.

there's something about me pushing you away or giving up or letting go-- or something-- that makes me think you'll notice me more; makes me more comfortable to say what i want; makes me feel more on your level.

there's something about this time in my life where i am in complete transition and on the verge of total annihilation or being completely stuck.

there's something about wanting to be a part of what is going on here but wanting to start completely over.

there's something about wishing i could stay and see how it goes and also knowing that if anything was ever to happen-- it would have already.

there's also something about knowing all of this and knowing me and knowing that you never know.

3 comments:

  1. there's something about just accepting the effort as just that. effort. as small, and almost unnoticeable as it may seem, it's there. I can PROMISE that.
    there's something about families. they can be oh so difficult, in every aspect imaginable. but they're almost always worth it, in the end.
    I sure do love you, my littlest sister; more than you can probably fathom. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're not on the same page with this one, chope.
    this wasn't about family at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh damnit. :) well, the last part is still true, none the less. ;) lovel the dodol.

    ReplyDelete

Followers