About Me

My photo
Thinker. Artist. Evolving. Want want wanting. Reader. People watcher. Struggler. Etc.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

you're either with me or against me.







going to a wedding and sitting in a section of unimportant guests.

getting new apartment and having epic party, weird things about apartment, those cats are not my cats and my apartment is connected to my neighbors-- a wall was missing, but you should expect inconsistencies when you pay so little. wait? i have a new apartment? i better get a job...

Dream Blinds.


watching my parents gut lots of fish and sell them then dump the blood into the street, fights follow, and a softball coach comes to my house and asks me about my childhood...


--that was what i can remember of my dream last night.



exploring ideas of unknown origin. 
also what it would be like if Robert Rauschenberg were my dad and Frida Kahlo were my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers