About Me

My photo
Thinker. Artist. Evolving. Want want wanting. Reader. People watcher. Struggler. Etc.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Tour of My Studio. :]

Alriiight. 
I finally have things organized and set up to start production on my newest Series of paintings. 
I want to get a few done before school get's back in full swing. (Don't wanna think about it.)
So, here we go:

Welcome! 
We are in the garage, by the bottom of my stairs of which I've claimed some space.
Please disregard the painting in the back ground... It was a part of a series done in Color Theory and I'm outta canvases so I'm painting over it very soon.



As you can see, i have some type of shelving with all of my solvents, paper towels, jars, paints, etc.
To the left of the wine rack turned studio shelving is my BRAND NEW SPACE HEATER!
It lives in my room but does a FANTASTIC job in this area as well.
I can't imagine painting downstairs right now without it. 
Thanks, Jessi!




 ALL IS TRUTH!
lol
rolls of tape,
lamp, 
"Life can be too too."




 Do ya like my new headband?!
I do. 
In fact, i love it, and will get more.
Chrystal found it for me at a shop in Boston Ave. :]






Gray scale... 
I'm going to work in Grisaille for the time being.






Jessi got me some new pins...
"Before therapy i was a raging asshole, But I'm comfortable with that now."

&
"I WISH I WAS HOME IN BED."










Book Shelf.
Buddha.
Skulls.





 Table where less toxic activities occur.
Acrylic.
Collages.
Inks.


Some over saturation happened.






This is the back of the bar in my room.
Piles of paintings.
Piles of prints.
My note wall.






This is my coffee pot. 
My new stackable coffee mugs. :] 
And a good ole' dust buster.






I hope you so thoroughly enjoyed the tour.
I feel so much better to have things where i want them.
:::sigh of relief:::

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the tour of your studio! Noticed you were going to work in Grisaille... that's cool. I saw some paintings done in that method a few weeks ago at the museum in Shreveport. I was really impressed. Thought about trying to do some myself. It looks like a great way to study values. Anyway, have fun breaking in your studio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still thinking about going and getting myself afew of those head wraps! I Love them!!! ps, LOVE the studio!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers