About Me

My photo
Thinker. Artist. Evolving. Want want wanting. Reader. People watcher. Struggler. Etc.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Freakin' Weekend.

So much for getting anything done this weekend.
I suppose I can pull some all nighters this week and make everything work. 
I needed a weekend of nothingness. So fuck off constant nagging brain and to-do list. 

The parents are in Vegas for their 30th wedding anniversary. 
I'm house sitting and hanging out with Bear, our dog. 
There's a whole different energy to this house and where I live. 
Here, I am enamored with the internet and TV. 
At home, I don't have these things. So most of my time is spent reading,
listening to talk radio, playing with the kitties, finding a way to get out of the house, 
and organizing my studio area... and making lists of things that need to be done. 
Oh, and sleeping. 
I haven't made an effort at all this weekend to do anything. 
Such is the nature of different energies. Or comforts. 
I like being bored at home. Makes me restless and more likely to make art or make friends. 


These are my awesome nephews! Up top is my buddy Aythen and below is the Archer cracking up! 
They're awesome. Going to my sister's tomorrow to see 'em. :]
And eat rice and beans. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers